Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stella's Baby

I was up all night the other night because I heard Stella on the baby monitor. She was talking away. I kept expecting her to go into full-fledged labor any time so it was a long sleepless night on the couch. She never progressed any. In the morning she was still doing the same, I was hoping she would do alright during the day. She did better then expected and when I got home I found a handsome new baby boy. Stella did a great job on her own. 


This little guy is very handsome, he has great markings and waddles, just like his mom and grandmom!

to top it off! He has a mustache! 

Also, just as an updated on Coco, she is doing well! Her babies are doing well! There is a possibility that we will be retaining the chocolate doe. Coco is getting older and since she is one of our special goats, I would really love to keep her mini me! 

No comments: